These are some of the most frequently asked questions from customers. We understand you may have different questions from what is shown below. Feel free to notify us of any questions you may have.
What ages are these programs for?
- Our skill development sessions are open to any player 3 years and older. Younger players will be considered on a case by case decision. Our camps and clinics are for players 3 and up as well.
My child plays for a club team, can we sign up for sessions with Instinx Training?
- Yes, we work with any player from any club team.
Where do skill development sessions take place?
- Skill development sessions take place in Kalamazoo, MI at 1515 N. Edwards St. Please contact us for availability and scheduling.
I am interested in group sessions, How many players are in a session?
- Groups range from 2-10 athletes. Its a way to add more competition to training. Groups are broken into 2-5 players. We recommend both group and individual sessions for best results.
What if I miss a session?
- Notify us as quickly as possible and we will work with you to schedule a make up session.
How soon will my child see results?
- It varies per player, we guarantee immediate increases in knowledge. Each individual's curve to implement learned knowledge and ability into gameplay is different.
What will my child learn from camps?
- At Instinx camps, the kids learn to maximize their abilities to become unstoppable. This is due to the confidence campers will gain. More importantly within our coaching styles we incorporate life skills so players who attend our camps learn to be respectful and to appreciate and enjoy life. They will learn by practicing drills and techniques specifically designed in an intense fun setting.
Are their benefits of continuous camps?
- Returning campers learn to master skills and techniques they become instinctive with repetition they will also create muscle memory one of the biggest keys to success in gameplay.
What does my child need to bring?
- Each participant will need to bring with them, proper size inflated basketball, basketball shoes, basketball shorts and t-shirt, towel and water bottle. The most important thing to bring is a good positive attitude along with a willingness to learn and work hard.
How do I make payments?
- Payments are made before each session, the options for payment include debit card, credit card and paypal. Each of these options can be used online to fulfill payment. The options of debit and credit card will be available in person same day via square cash.